Saturday, September 14, 2019

LE Johnson Q3 2019 Fun Game

I want you to guess how many cups of coffee I consumed while creating this game.

To arrive at the CORRECT answer, you need to answer all the questions and then see what I have to say in the Feedback comments after you answer.

Step One: Click each of the following links and STUDY what you see

You Can Hang Heavy Things on Pocket-Door Walls

Don't Cut Off Your Finger For Goodness Sakes!

A Gardener's Delight

Candles, Warm Water, Maybe Some Wine!

Oh, I'm So Hungry!

Are You Related to Detective Columbo?

Step Two: Answer these simple six questions. Be SURE to SLIDE BACK UP to the top AFTER clicking SUBMIT. You'll see a VIEW SCORE button. CLICK it so you can see how well you did AND read my Feedback Comments.

The post LE Johnson Q3 2019 Fun Game appeared first on Ask the Builder.

Via builders feed http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment